Interactive Corporate Services
Welcome to the Department of Secretary of State's Interactive Corporate Services online. Listed below are the available services separated by function. Some fee-based services may require the use of a credit card or subscription with InforME.
We hope you find this site convenient and easy to use. Click here for more information about the services offered. To get started, simply click on the desired service.
Corporate Name Search and Related Services
Annual Reports and Related Services - The legal filing deadline is June 1st
- Annual Reports Online - Use this service to:
- File a single Annual Report (Fee)
- Manage and file multiple Annual Reports (Subscriber only)
- Paper Annual Report Form - Download a preprinted Annual Report
form for your entity to print, complete and submit to our office. (Free download)
- Late Filing Penalties Online - Pay your late filing penalty using a credit card, electronic check or subscriber account. (Fee)
- Change of Address Service - Change the address of the non-commercial clerk or non-commercial registered agent or change the principal or home office address of an entity. (Fee)
Commercial/Non-Commercial Clerks and Registered Agents
General Online Services
- Service of Trustee Process
- Obtain the designated officer for a financial institution or credit union for service of trustee process (Free)
- Financial institutions or credit unions may file an initial or renewed designation for service of trustee process (Subscriber only)
- Corporate Resources - Under Bureau Information, select an entity type for information pertaining to applicable Maine statutes, filing requirements, rules, forms and other information. All forms are in a "fillable" format to complete online, print and mail to our office together with the applicable filing fee. (The free Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher is required)
- Subscriber Account Management - Use this page to access all subscriber services related to Corporations, UCC, and Commissions.